DELFI / Andrius Ufartas
Ramunas Čepaitis, the head of the Information Society Development Committee, told BNS the e-government websites had gone back on track before 10 a.m. (local time), while the operation of government’s websites had been restored at 10:25 a.m.
“All of the websites are already accessible, the websites are operational, the crisis has been handled and everything has been solved,” said Cepaitis.
In his words, preliminary tests showed no loss of information stored on the servers.
Cepaitis earlier told BNS that operations of the servers maintained by the committee had been interrupted after power outage at the data center of Statistics Lithuania. Spokesman for distribution grids operator Energijos Skirstymo Operatorius (ESO) said the malfunction was caused by decrepit electricity cables.
On March 31 morning, Minister of National Defence Dovilė Šakalienė announced that an M88 armoured…
I admit it: I’m not that type of person who follows domestic and international politics…
While Prime Minister Gintautas Paluckas does not take issue with the statements made by the…
Lithuanian economists are surprised to see our country's economic growth: the Estonian economy has been…
"The fate of Nemuno Aušra (Dawn of Nemunas) in the coalition has been decided; they…
Airvolve, a Lithuanian dual-purpose aeronautics company, has successfully completed its first round of testing and…