The top three also includes philosopher and former MEP Leonidas Donskis and Catholic priest Ričardas Doveika.
The poll interviewed a selected group of opinion leaders (“elites”) in politics, media, business and public service.
The Reitingai magazine conducted the survey of 721 respondents on May 25 through June 15.
In separate surveys, DELFI and Reitingai ranked Lithuania’s most influential politicians, entrepreneurs, pop culture personalities and media figures.
Lithuania’s most influential public figures:
1. Alfredas Bumblauskas, historian
2. Leonidas Donskis, philosopher
3. Ričardas Doveika, Catholic priest
4. Algirdas Kaušpėdas, architect and musician
5. Dalia Ibelhauptaitė, theatre director
6. Oskaras Koršunovas, theatre director
7. Ramūnas Vilpišauskas, political scientist
8. Gintaras Grušas, Archbishop of Vilnius
9. Petras Baršauskas, social scientist
10. Vladas Gaidys, sociologist