Lithuania is a beautiful country that’s filled with beautiful landscapes, sandy beaches, forests and much more. Lithuania is a country that has many job opportunities for students. It also allows for easy travel between other EU states. In this article, we’ll be listing the top 10 summer jobs one can find in Lithuania that is fun to do and will earn you a decent internship.
Top 10 well paid summer jobs in Lithuania –
Listed below are the top 10 best summer jobs that students can apply for in Lithuania –
1. CGI – CGI is one of the largest business consulting and IT service firms in the world that was founded in 1976. CGI is looking for students who are ready to be a part of their team this summer by joining their summer internship program in Vilnius. CGI is an international organization and can therefore give yourself an exploration that’s beyond anything you could’ve imagined. They’re offering a number of things for interested applicants mainly –
o Paid internship with a stipend of 643 EUR/month
o Training by experienced colleagues.
o Team building, remote work, knowledge sharing events on an organizational level with your teammates.
o Project simulation with the international intern teams
To be able to apply for this internship, students must –
· Be fluent in English
· Be a university student of Mathematics or IT
· Willingness to learn
· Good communication skills
CGI is an international organization and is one of the best in its field. An internship with them could have great positive effects on your resume. If this is your internship and are worried about how lengthy/short your resume is, then don’t worry. Even multinational companies when recruiting interns have lesser expectations than what they would for employees. You can make a quick cover letter for an internship to find a particular role and help fine-tune your skills.
2. Invest Lithuania – Founded in 2010 and owned by the Ministry of Economy of the Republic of Lithuania, invest Lithuania’s main aim is to attract foreign investment. They provide advice and free introductions to global companies which are interested in doing business in Lithuania. They’re offering you a variety of things for those of you’ll that are interested in applying –
· Analyzing various trends and industries.
· Being a part of social initiatives with the aim of improving Lithuania’s investment climate.
· Conducting research on key industries and foreign markets
· Preparing drafts of various presentations, summaries, consultations, etc.
To apply for this internship, you need to be qualified in –
· Excellent written communication skills.
· Fluent in English.
· Basic knowledge of Lithuanian businesses, foreign, industry trends and investment environment.
· Computer literacy.
· Good team players who are enthusiastic and proactive.
This is a great opportunity for individuals who are interested in doing business to learn about the various industry trends, to work with top influencers, and to work with the largest multinational corporations in the world.
3. Nasdaq – Established in 1993, Nasdaq a trading firm which operates Stockholm Stock Exchange and Helsinki stock exchange. They’re looking for students to be a part of their product team in Vilnius. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to learn –
· Providing customer service.
· The extraction of historical data reports.
· Take on ad hoc tasks and individual projects
· Supporting the product teams in other tasks
· Supporting the companies ESG environmental, social and governance data offering.
To apply for this internship, students must be qualified in –
· Students working in their bachelors or masters degree.
· Students who are flexible, dependable and responsible for completing their tasks.
· Fluent in English and knowledge of at least 1 Nordic language
· Take pride in working for customer service.
· Enjoy connecting to people.
This is a part time internship with a gross stipend of €7. If trading and stock markets interest you then this is a great learning opportunity.
4. Future Pros – Future pros is an annual Danske Bank talent development program for recent graduates, students or reskilled specialists. Their program began in 2019 and since then has immense success. The program was initially targeted for IT positions only however due to its success they’ve broadened their scope to include more positions which offer interesting challenges and meaningful tasks. Interested candidates will have the opportunity to –
· Partner with Talent Acquisition consultants and hiring managers to understand the hiring needs and develop strategies which will be interesting for passive talents in Lithuania.
· Focus on targeting, finding and approaching the best profiles by making Danske Bank stand apart across various professional platforms such as LinkedIn.
· Writing engaging messages which will attract and excite top talents.
· Be involved in data- related tasks which includes bi-monthly, monthly various talent acquisition reporting, data tracking activities.
· Salary of 1500 EUR.
To apply for this job, you must –
· Be eager to learn and have a zeel for new information.
· Fluency in a Lithuanian and English both verbal and written.
· You are data driven
· You have a talent for finding and attracting top talent.
Danske Bank is offering you a 1 year temporary job contract and based on your work, it could be extended to even 2 years. With a good starting salary, if you for the above criteria then applying for this job is a good idea.
5. Fortis Media – Fortis Media is a digital marketing agency that has the aim of optimizing your website and growing your traffic, increasing sales and much more. Interested candidates will –
· Communicating various policies and procedures.
· Submitting invoices, sending and receiving communications to government agencies and external accountants.
· Answering phone calls/ email inquiries and the route to appropriate internal parties.
· Keeping files and office supplies organized and making sure they’re easily accessible.
· Stipend anywhere between 500-550 Euros
To apply for this job, candidates should be qualified in –
· Fluency in English
· 1-2 years of experience as an administrative assistant, receptionist or a secretary preferred.
· High school diploma.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office.
Digital marketing is an upcoming field that’s only going to grow. If you like marketing then learning digital marketing will only help you in the future.
6. Green Genius – Green Genius is a renewable energy company who develops solar energy and biogas projects across Europe. This internship will provide you with the following benefits –
· Contacting equipment managers and collecting important data
· Assessing equipment implementation.
· Preparing Excel documents.
· Organizing information.
· Investigating metro data collection tools which are relevant for Pv power plans and different ways of implementing them.
To apply for this job, you must be qualified in –
· Have good communication skills.
· Good working knowledge of Excel and AutoCAD.
· Good command of English written and spoken.
· Be a student in construction, renewable energy, engineering.
· Have keen interest in renewable energy.
If you are someone who wants to create change and wants to see it happen, then interning here would be perfect.
7. University of St. Augustine for Health Services – The main aim of this institution is providing professional health care practitioners through individualized, innovation, clinical, distance education.
This internship will provide you with –
· Optimizing the online technology and resources and providing informed feedback and critique in a well-written, thoughtful and timely manner.
· Using learning assessment information to improve teaching and curriculum and to participate in quality improvement initiatives and to meet institutional goals.
· Participating in a culture of academic integrity, doctoral quality teaching and learning.
· Participating in residency experiences as assigned. This may require some traveling.
To apply for this job, you need to qualified in –
· Possessing an earned degree from an accredited institution.
· Must be a licensed as an advanced practice registered nurse or a registered nurse.
· Must maintain currency with nursing privatize and education by being able to review articles, presentations and journals.
If you are a nurse who loves teaching, then this could be the right job for you.
8. Junior Test Engineering Intern at Unity – Unity is one of the world’s foremost leading platforms for operating real time 3D content and it’s creation. They have an array of employees under their wings that are architects, filmmaker’s, game developers etc.
The benefits of applying for this job are –
· Collaborate with multiple platforms across different platforms.
· Exploring the scope of customer bug reports and providing detailed advice to developers.
· Reproducing external and internal bug reports.
To apply for this job, you must be qualified in –
· Should hold a bachelors or a masters degree program.
· Should be self- motivated and must be able to work independently.
· Experience with object-oriented programming languages such as C#, C++
· Fluency in English.
9. Engineering Intern at Kayak – Kayak helps millions of travelers make confident global travelling decisions. Kayak searches other websites and provides clients with relevant flight information, rental cars, vacation packages, hotels. Kayak is one of the world’s leading travel search engines.
The benefits of applying at Kayak are –
· Creating brand new and improving the existing features with the help of your mentor.
· Work closely with back-end/ data engineering teams based globally, front end.
· Identify and diagnose the source of reported issues and learn how to achieve maximum results in a timely manner.
To apply for this job you must be qualified in –
· Fluency in English language
· Must have solid programming fundamentals.
· Hands on experience with HTML, Java, CSS.
· SQL experience is appreciated but is not a basic requirement.
· Junior level programming or computer skills.
If you love travelling and want to be in this field then you’ll have the opportunity to learn great things.
10. Software engineering intern at Bentley systems – Bentley Systems is an engineering software company which is interested in infrastructure. They provide software to advance the world’s infrastructure. Their innovative software are used for the construction of bridges, public works, buildings, industrial facilities and much more.
The benefits of working at Bentley systems are –
· Participate in real tasks and use new technologies.
· Have the opportunity of working with Bentley after the completion of your internship.
· Work with great teams in a culturally thriving work environment.
To apply at Bentley you must have the following qualifications –
· Candidates should be Software engineers or studying for the same
· Proficiency in English.
In Conclusion –
There are many job opportunities in Lithuania that pay you well. Finding the right job or internships is crucial for one’s career growth. We suggest applying for multiple jobs that interest you so that even if one job opportunity fails, you have others to back you up.