Lithuanian national gas trading company nets €4m profits

Lietuvos energija
DELFI / Kiril Čachovskij

Lithuania’s national gas trading company Litgas has made a profit of €4.9 million on revenues of €209 million in 2015.

The company, which is a subsidiary of state-owned Lietuvos Energija (Lithuanian Energy) started to sell gas from the Klaipėda liquefied natural gas (LNG) terminal to energy companies in late 2014.

Litgas has sales of €155 million to energy companies in 2015, while other gas sales were €54 million.

Lietuvos Energija has a 67% stake Litgas with the remaining 33% belonging to oil and gas loading company Klaipėdos Nafta (Klaipėda Oil).

You may like

Be the first to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.